Potential of Forex Markets through Professional Forex Asset Managers at White Ladder FX
White Ladder Fx offers forex managed accounts services to any interested retail and Institutional investors. The professionals managing this group ensure that your hard-earned money is well taken care of, along with assuring convenience and safety while providing a bright financial future.
Managed forex accounts are the most convenient trading alternative for those short on time, as well as non-professional traders, whose funds are managed by money managers for a minimal fee.
What is a Managed Forex Account?
A managed forex account is an account opened with a broker, where the trading is taken care of by a professional asset manager. However, the account holder will be the sole investor who will retain the right to add and withdraw funds at any time. The money manager merely trades on a client’s behalf. At the end of a month, there’s a performance fee, only on the profit’s earned.
Managed forex accounts offer exposure to an asset class much different than stocks or bonds. Unlike those equities, currencies are active 24/5, have low trading costs, are tax-free and have considerable leverage available.
Benefits of Managed Forex Accounts!
- Professional fund management is done by asset managers.
- Requires less investor time and exertions.
- Ideal for less experienced or non-professional traders.
- Flexibility in investment offered High level of liquidity.
- High level of transparency in fund performance.
The common rule for all the Forex Account Management Agreements
A common rule for all regulated brokers is that the client allows the forex asset managers to trade on their behalf which allows the broker to pay a monthly performance fee to the asset manager. This fee is calculated using only the profits that the client’s account has earned over the last month.
It’s very important to note that the forex account management agreement never allows the asset managers to add or withdraw funds from the client’s account.
The international anti-money laundering laws only allow the client to make any additions or withdrawals to their broker’s account. Which can only be accepted, if the holder of the broker’s account and the holder of the bank account are one and the same.
The forex asset managers won’t get any fee in months where there is a loss in the client’s account. Additionally, they won’t be paid any fee again, until those losses are completely recovered.
White Ladder FX provides all the requirements to work with the best-regulated brokers. We use the broker below for managed account services because they are familiar with our processes.
- Create an Account with Keytomarkets.com
- After Uploading Relevant Documents & Completing Questionnaire(Usually takes 1 hour to 24 hours to be verified)
- Check Status of your Account by visiting https://secure.keytomarkets.com/login or click HERE
- Once Verified, Click On Open Live Account & Apply for a Pamm Investor Euro Account(Needs to be in EURO !!)
- Once Pamm Investor Euro Account is Successfully Created(You will receive an email with your MT4 ID and Password), then fund your Account.
- Once Account is Funded, Click on this LINK to Authorise WhiteLadderFX to manage your Account (You will need your MT4 ID and password)
- For Withdraws, Deposits & All Account Management Services click this LINK or you can visit https://ktmapp.keytomarkets.com/app/auth/investor (You will need your MT4 ID and password).
- Once Logged in, Click on “Investments”, Then click on your name, Below you will have the options to Deposits more funds or Withdrawal funds from your Pamm Account.